New proposal, shall we develop these toys?

Hello to all members of our beloved DOG. I have an idea to propose to you that I hope will be received with enthusiasm. I would like to propose developing 2 or 3 different scenes for our toys, which will be chosen by the DAO, and selling them at a price of less or more 250$. In addition to this, I would like to ask for your opinion on how you would prefer to proceed with purchases. We could provide a web2-style website where it would be possible to make purchases with a credit card, or we could open a mint for X days during which it would be possible to purchase the toys in crypto, In this case, it will be sufficient to provide us with your shipping information through a Discord ticket to receive your order. Each purchase will include not only the toy, but also a themed surprise as a super gift. I am convinced that this is a unique opportunity to offer something new and fun to our community, and I hope that we can work together to make this project a reality. I invite you to share your thoughts on this idea with me and to participate in the vote on the proposal. I can’t wait to hear your opinions and to work together to make this project a reality. Thank you for your attention.(it should be able to be AROUND 24 centimeters high, just to make you better understand what we’re talking about)

here are some references we are looking at, the level will be this

23 Likes

This! Is! Awesome! Thank you! :partying_face::star_struck:

6 Likes

LFG! I am in any way that allows me to get one. I can’t wait for this! Thank you Welly Team!

3 Likes

I would prefer a web2 style website so that anyone can purchase a toy, not just crypto holders. It can be added to the already existing eatwellys.com.

10 Likes

That’s a great idea. I prefer Web2 style with a credit card so it’s easy for everyone and we can reach more ppl.

I am not sure about the scene/theme/surprise and how big it would be. But I have 2 kids and spending $500 would be too much in my opinion. I am good with something around $50 - 75 range. Coz, based on my understanding, I will be getting a toy/action figure with some background. Please let me know if I am missing something on the pricing.

7 Likes

we might even go out with the sale of a family pack as well to save some money

4 Likes

thank you for your opinion. the price unfortunately depends on how many we are going to produce, but we will not be able to have a low production price because having a good production price would mean producing MUCH more than what we are going to sell

3 Likes

Wow, I like that. Love to have a family pack of Wellys with Mom, Dad, and 2 kids. I am in :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

quick note: The color of the toys should be a bit lighter side and the material should be scratch-proof. I know this is not the main topic. But I felt this is important too.

3 Likes

Love the idea. Also not sure about the price.

It might be worth running some sort of survey in Welly discord about how many people would buy and at what price.

It might turn out that at $250 the number of orders will be too little prohibiting the production completely while at $75 a lot more people may join bringing the cost down.

If survey outcome is not very favourable - it might be worth postponing the idea until Welly community grows a bit and would have a large enough number to get the project running at a lower cost point.

7 Likes

that’s why i’m here on discourse. thanks for your feedback! appreciate

4 Likes

Didnt expect that the toys going on so fast🥳
Well done!
I would prefer a Web2 Sale cause this way you dont have to share your Adress on Discord.
Also may i ask when you speak from scenario:
Do you mean you sell one Toy for 250 Bucks or the whole scenario with an House and some furniture fe?
And stay the Toys in the Size you showed us?

3 Likes

yes the one that you saw was a test

3 Likes

no, only for the toys+ a gift. size MAYBE a bit more bigger, not sure tho

3 Likes

So it would be more a Collectible Toy then a Toy for Kids or?

1 Like

im just thinking. what would you like more?

1 Like

This sounds great! I think it should not be too difficult to offer both crypto and card payment options.

4 Likes

it can also be an option of course, probably the smartest one

3 Likes

I think i dont want let my Kids play with an 250 $ Toy, i would need 2 so thats 500$ and they will fight with like they fight with all they get in their hands as boys.
I think many have the same problem,
But as a collectible it would be easier to sell with this price

2 Likes

originally it should be a collector’s item to put -for example- on the office desk or on a piece of furniture at home

4 Likes