Black Friday Banner

Welcome to discourse. :pray:

We are currently looking for 3 Welly NFTs for the upcoming Welly “Black Friday” Banner. If you want to participate and submit your NFT for this selection process then go though the following.

Stage A: Submissions

1. Like the topic.

2. Post in here as a reply the image of the NFT you want to submit, write 1 line why your NFT should be selected along with the NFT no#.

3. Due to security settings you need to spend 1 or 2 minutes here to be able to upload the image.

4. You can only post one of your NFTs. If anyone submit more than one then we will keep the first submission and delete others.

5. All this you need to do within the next 22 hours by 06:00 PM UTC 24-11-22.

Then we will close this topic so no more submissions can be done.

At 6 PM UTC 24-11-2022 we will announce that Stage A has ended and Stage B has started. This announcement will happen in discord and here.

Stage B: Selections

1. In the same announcement we will ask you to like the submissions which you find could be used in the Black Friday Banner. The power of choosing is in your hands.

2. Go through all the submissions, read the reasons, think why they can be used in Black Friday Banner, like the ones you feel can be used.

3. This will be open for another 24 Hrs till 06:00 PM UTC 25-11-2022

4. Top 3 NFTs with Highest likes will be used in the Black Friday Banner.

Stage C: Winner Announcement

Winner will be announced by @cocco in our WellyVibez Session to be scheduled at 6:00 PM UTC in Welly Discord.

Stage D: Publication & Royalties

The Designer team will create the banner with those 3 NFTs and will publish it in different platforms. Royalties will be disbursed.

PLEASE NOTE: THE WALLET WHICH IS HOLDING THE NFT WILL GET THE ROYALTY DIRECTLY TRANSFERRED TO THAT ACCOUNT.

We will not look at the member who submitted that NFT in the topic in discourse but look at the Wallet where it is while the royalty gets disbursed.

Please also understand this is a trial run on the process and implement another Utility of the amazing NFTs that you are holding. The Welly Team is Working on the % which can be implemented on a long run, this will be announced soon.

Let’s GO!!! :metal:t2::pray::heart_on_fire::heart::rocket::fire:

96 Likes

Searching for Black Friday Deals is always an Adventure, you’re in a safari Searching for the rare Animals (Deals) and my Welly is perfect for that hope I get chosen Welly #3057

23 Likes

He’s happy trendy welly with a skateboard.

Welly #4033

13 Likes

Sailor Shib will make a great banner image as he comes equipped with The Scouter to locate the best Black Friday deals in all the seven seas & The Katana to protect the valued treasures he recovers. Argh Matey! Welly #2882

17 Likes

Because he is holding the future in his hands. #2311

22 Likes

#2043 - “MOM! PLEASE! I Welly want some fries… :cry:

13 Likes

My favorite welly in my collection and he has the bling on his neck and the wellys x shib beanie his face is suprised by the Black Friday sales​:joy::pinched_fingers:t4: Welly #129

11 Likes

He’s got the lock stock and two smoking jpegs

9 Likes

Welly #1161

He’s got what he needs to capture the moment and defend himself from the infamous Black Friday mobs.

wellymftt

12 Likes

Welly #3883

This Welly is always so awesome, that bubbles follow wherever he goes! The racket is to “move” shoppers aside for Black Friday! :muscle:

11 Likes

He looked so surprised, wen he saw the what’s about to happen at Black Friday and packed his bag

Welly #3082

13 Likes

Welly #3198

My Welly has the cool inflatable unicorn which also has the rainbow mane showing diversity in the background. He is holding a laptop showing our connection to tech and the blockchain and Welly fries which is the biggest part of what Welly is, great food. Not to mention he has the Welly logo on his hoodie, added marketing bonus lol.

15 Likes

This was A SERCET KEPT by Many!

Stop Wasting Your Money & Unlock Your True POTENTIAL

This Black Friday be different.

Welly #2235

17 Likes

This one is amazing since;
“Knowledge is key!” But you can’t study on an empty stomach without some Wellys.
Find any interesting books for your Black Friday Deals.

Welly #2948

12 Likes

This is my Welly Burger and I can’t wait to enjoy a meal in the new outlet in the UK. I think my Welly Welly #1593 is a relaxed Shiboshi.

16 Likes

Seeking for great Black friday deals? My Wellys #3050 has them from Welly’s painting, burgers, laptop and clothing!

13 Likes

Welly „ONE LOVE“ on Black Friday and every other day of the year - Welly #1001

16 Likes

In a time where Sportsmen isnt allowed to set a Sign for more tolerance, we need the Power of the People to stand up.
This WellyFriend stand for all we love❤️‍🔥

Shibbutton for our Decentralication
Wellydrink for our daily fresh meal
The Rainbowhoddie set a Sign wich the Sportsmen wanted to support, and yes she is a Girl, should not matter, but sadly the world need some more time for this.

She have a sweet Dream: More Tolerance and Acceptance in this world🥰

15 Likes

Daimond Grill, daimond hands
Enjoying my Welly burger and relax with my Shisha

12 Likes

Welly #2275

I’m Chasing Black Friday deals! Traffic? I got my skate board! Space for goods? I got my Luggage bags! And to top it off, I have my black bucket hat perfect for black Friday! … oh God… look at those long queue lines :scream:

13 Likes